- Respiratory Diseases: A bird may suffer from several respiratory diseases too. If the bird is seen panting, breathing through an open mouth, wheezing, sneezing, squeaking, or coughing, it is most probably suffering from a respiratory disease. The bird may also have wet nostrils. The possible causes of respiratory problems in birds are bacterial bronchitis or exposure to tobacco smoke. Exposure to chemicals like Teflon or other household cleaning sprays and aerosols may also cause respiratory dis
- Balanced Combination of Vitamin and hers to counter Respiratory Aliments Mouth
- Controls and Prevent Infections
- Prevents further tissue damage and Helps Recovery
- Helps combat the effects of stress by relieving in breathing problem
Pet Care International
Pet Care International is well known for its commitment to improve the health and well-being of pets with innovative products since 2002. The company has developed a range of beneficial products that improve health by restoring the natural balance between nutrients and foodstuffs. Pet Care International has manufactured and distributed a variety of health -related products including vitamins, nutritional supplements,skin care products for pets.
There are no reviews yet.